Thank you for your interest in Cornerstone Classical Christian Academy (CCCA). There are multiple steps in the admissions process at CCCA.
- An online student application, including a testimony of parents' faith in Jesus Christ, must be submitted with a non-refundable $50.00 application fee per student.
- A Pastoral Reference form must also be submitted. Please list the pastor in your church who knows your family best and their email address on the online application. They will receive a copy of the Pastoral Reference form to complete and submit directly to the school office via email. If you are new to the area, your most recent Pastor may submit the form. Your application will not be processed until we have received the completed Pastoral Reference form. We require that our families are actively involved in an evangelical church.
- An entrance test is required. The cost of the entrance test is covered through the application fee. As soon as we receive the Pastoral Reference form, current School Records, and your information is reviewed, we will contact you to schedule the entrance test.
- Upon successful completion of the test, the family will schedule an interview with a committee approved by the school Board. Upon acceptance, a non-refundable $250.00 enrollment fee per student is due. After May 31st, the enrollment fee increases to $350.00 per student.
The enrollment period for the 2019-2020 school year is February 1st, 2019 through May 31st, 2019. For late application information, please contact the school office directly at 334.356.7788.
The 2019-2020 tuition rates are:
- K4 - Fifth Grades – $4,127.20
- Sixth through Twelfth Grades – $4,496.80
Multi-Child Discount - A family will pay full tuition for their oldest student and receive a 10% tuition discount for their younger students.
Only online applications will be accepted for the 2019-2020 school year. To submit an application for the 2019-20 school year, please click here.